Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
ENERCON's staff of engineers, ecologists, geologists, and wetlands specialists has provided consulting services in support of Section 404 (Clean Water Act) and Section 10 (Rivers and Harbors Act) permitting. The "Acts" prohibit unauthorized obstruction or alteration of, or discharge of dredge or fill material into, any navigable water of the United States. We have extensive experience supporting clients with their preparation and post-submittal efforts for permitting, water appropriations and impact mitigation for their construction and operational activities. We also have direct experience with assessment and permitting for transmission grid infrastructure development where water crossings are routinely impacted, wetlands delineation, and stream and wetland mitigation and restoration.
Additional services include the following:
- Delineation of potential impacts to affected areas
- Identification of permitting strategies and evaluation of alternatives
- Mitigation and wetlands banking
- Restoration and enhancement of existing wetlands (emergent and forested)
- Design and construction of seasonally flooded impoundments (moist-soil management) for wildlife - levees, dikes, water control structures and hydrology planning
- Germination and establishment of Desirable Vegetation in Restored and Constructed Wetlands
- Control of Undesirable Vegetation and Depredation by Herbivores in Restored and Constructed Wetlands
- Plant identification, soil management, and seasonal monitoring of Enhanced and Constructed Wetlands.