Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
Talisman International is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENERCON, has been in business since 2002 providing consulting services to U.S. and international clients relating to the safety and regulatory compliance of facilities that use radioactive materials. Talisman employees and senior consultants have extensive experience as either senior managers at the U. S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) or operating nuclear utility companies.
Talisman personnel have significant experience in both the regulation and management of nuclear power plant operations, security, high and low-level waste issues, agreement state issues, and the resolution of related engineering and licensing issues. Talisman has extensive experience providing support with:
- Improvement efforts following adverse findings by the NRC, including assistance with preparation for and follow-up of NRC inspections;
- Nuclear license applications;
- Litigations for international and domestic clients;
- The development of regulatory infrastructure for international clients; and
- Due diligence assessments.