Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
Since its inception in 1983, ENERCON has been a leading provider of emergency planning services for the nuclear power industry. From Three Mile Island to Fukushima, ENERCON has a long history of supporting emergency planning programs and helping our clients effectively manage evolving technical and regulatory challenges.
ENERCON's staff includes over 1,800 experienced professionals with advanced degrees, professional licenses and certifications. Moreover, our key ENERCON Emergency Planning Services personnel and associates average over 20 years of experience in all facets of emergency planning.
The ENERCON Emergency Planning staff is a multi-disciplined group of professionals with decades of commercial nuclear experience in:
- Emergency planning program development & implementation (former fleet and station EP managers)
- Plant operations (formerly licensed Senior Reactor Operators)
- Training program development, implementation, & presentation (former Instructional Technologists)
- Licensing & regulatory affairs (licensing engineers/managers, former Nuclear Energy Institute senior project managers)
- Radiation protection (Certified Health Physicists)
- Engineering support (licensed Professional Engineers)
ENERCON provides a broad range of services including developing or upgrading emergency plans and procedures, developing or enhancing training for the Emergency Response Organization, writing scenarios for and providing support for the conduct and evaluation of emergency plan drills and exercises, upgrading the design of emergency operations facilities, conducting studies for shift staffing, emergency notification systems, dose projections, and potential impacts of multi-plant accidents. ENERCON also helps clients complete detailed self-assessments on the effectiveness of emergency preparedness programs.