Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
ENERCON’s experienced air quality professionals provide comprehensive analysis of technological and regulatory compliance concerns to assist our clients in planning, permitting, monitoring, designing, operating, and maintaining their air quality programs. By providing customized and cost effective solutions that ensure optimum operations, we are able to assist in strategic planning for both short term and long term business goals. From determining your potential to emit using latest emission calculating methodology to establishing the most cost effective air authorization strategy, our team has demonstrated expertise with federal, state, and local requirements. We have prepared and successfully negotiated many minor source air permits, New Source Review permits, and Title V permits with EPA and various state agencies. Our modeling experts evaluate your emissions for ambient impacts using agency approved air dispersion modeling programs and protocols. ENERCON works with its clients to understand their processes and operations to support client corporate management with their integration of the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Mandatory Reporting Rule (MRR) into fiscal strategies and operational goals. In addition, ENERCON has experience in the following:
- Air Permitting - Permitting experience includes Title V, Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD), New Source Review (for sources both in attainment and non-attainment areas), and synthetic minor source permitting of numerous types of industrial facilities. Additional oil and gas permitting experience includes permits-by-rule, non-rule permits and standard permits for smaller sources in the oil and gas industry. Expertise includes all related emissions calculation and process calculations to develop accurate emissions characterization from all process equipment used in an oil and gas facility production and processing facility.
- Air Emission Inventories (AEIs) - Annually ENERCON personnel coordinate with our Oil and Natural Gas clients in gathering lists of their emitting equipment and assist them in determining the quantity of the annual emissions of this equipment. ENERCON then submits this information on our clients’ behalf to the appropriate state website before the appropriate state deadline each year.
- Compressor Engine Performance Emissions Services - ENERCON manages, coordinates, provides notifications, conducts performance emissions testing (subcontracted), tracks work progress and schedules, provides quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC), and compiles reports for the Clean Air Act, New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) Subpart JJJJ engine stack testing services.
- Air Monitoring - ENERCON has conducted ambient air monitoring for criteria pollutants and for hazardous air pollutants to demonstrate industrial compliance with fence line pollutant concentrations. ENERCON has also coordinated to conduct stack testing and results reporting for a variety of industries. ENERCON staff can also help clients monitor for volatile organic compounds (VOCs), PM2.5, nitrogen oxides (NOx) and sulfur oxides (SOx) and develop source location identifications and automated real-time reporting via email and text messages for continuous ambient air monitoring.
- Dispersion Modeling - ENERCON has extensive modeling capabilities. ENERCON has the latest air dispersion models and can utilize complex models capable of dealing with point sources (stacks, flares and tanks), as well as fugitive sources (wastewater treatment lagoons, valve and flange leakage).