Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to ENERCON for new articles and information.
ENERCON has extensive experience in designing nuclear power plant systems, structures and components to resist seismic hazards, and in evaluating the ability of such SSC's to withstand such hazards.
ENERCON has assembled a team of experts with the industry experience and technical knowledge necessary to develop and implement strategies for demonstrating the ability of safety related structures and important to safety structures to withstand seismic hazards or enhancing the seismic safety of commercial nuclear facilities. ENERCON couples seismic expertise with advanced nuclear safety analysis and PRA capabilities, and supplements in-house expertise with additional leading expert consultants via formal and exclusive teaming agreements. Together, the ENERCON team provides a full suite of seismic engineering capabilities to address all aspects of seismic evaluation requirements. Comprehensive seismic engineering services and support include:
- equipment seismic qualification
- static and dynamic seismic analysis
- seismic instrumentation modification and upgrades
- seismic retrofit designs
- seismic fragility analysis
- seismic margin assessments
- seismic hazard analysis
- site response analysis
- soil-structure interaction
- seismic demand and structural response analysis
- seismic probabilistic risk assessment (PRA)